Nearby you will find great restaurants such as Sarong, Metis, Sardine, Hu’u Bar, La Lucciola, the Living Room and the famous "Eat Street" is a mere3 minutes away has allowing for many other options from which to choose.
As for party people; Potato Head, W Hotel, and Ku De Ta, plus many more are all very close, but not so close they keep you awake all night!
The villa is also reasonably close to the beach so that early morning walks is also an option!
The villa itself is located 80 meters down a small 'gang' (street) with other private villas. This gang connects to the main road that runs through Petitenget. At the end of this gang is a Circle K that allows you to purchase drinks and other normal items you would find at a convenience store, and is also where you will find taxis to take you anywhere you desire.
The villa was designed with space in mind, and the quality extremely important, especially as the owners use this villa as their own Bali retreat, so herewith find a list of what the villa offers:
- 2 large bedrooms with super king beds with one bedroom able to be used as two single beds if required.
- Full walk through robes with plenty of space to hang and keep your clothes plus store your suitcases out of the way.
- Security safes in both bedrooms.
- Large en-suites with double showers and his and her hand basins.
- Additional outside bath and separate shower in each en-suite.
- Full block-out blinds to keep the bedroom cool and dark if required for the long sleep in.
- Zoned ducted air-conditioning throughout the villa.
- 3.2 meter ceiling’s to give a great sense of space.
- Large family room with full kitchen facilities and 6 seater dining table and two side chairs to relax in.
- Large Samsung Fridge with ice maker and continuous fresh, drinkable, cold water.
- Bi-fold door that can be closed or opened on to the pool area.
- Upstairs is an air-conditioned lounge with a large TV and sound system.
- Also upstairs is a 3rd bathroom complete with shower.
- Upstairs and outside are large areas that can be used for sunbathing.
- Also upstairs is a 6 seater outdoor setting for having that quiet drink whilst watching the sun go down.
- The pool has been designed with a 600 mm deep swim out for small children or reading that book while sitting in the pool; the rest of the pool is quite deep compared to other villas.
- 3 water statues can be turned on to produce a tranquil water feature into the pool.
- The villa has a lock up garage so if you hire a motor bike you may store it over night.
- The villa is not overlooked in any way and is very private so if a full sun tan is required or a nice skinny dip is what you like, this can easily be achieved!
Staff at the Villa
During the day we have one, sometimes two full time staff that will help with breakfast (if required) and perform all the villa duties. If you prefer to be left alone at the villa, once she has made the beds and cleaned the villa you can ask to be left alone. Security guard will secure the villa each day from 9 pm to 5 am.